Thursday 27 October 2011

Emma Watson with her latex chum...

Emma Watson enjoys her new latex look



And we're back....

Sorry about the utter lack of posts. I forgot my username, my password, the e-mail address attached to the blog, infact, the whole shooting match.

Right, I've got loads of fakes to share, but they are mostly of two or three celebrities - not necessarily a bad thing, but I'd like to have some input from you lot on who to do fakes of.

Post your suggestions in the comments box below.


Ta-ra for now.

LFF









3 comments:

  1. Well, you can never have too many of Emma Watson in latex, IMO :)

    Selena Gomez and Hayden Panettiere are also good choices too.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - too true.

    I'll try and see what I can come up with for those suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon0WYsYMat...

    Hope you enjoy this post:
    http://latexfetishfakes.blogspot.com/2011/11/selina-gomez-in-latex.html

    ReplyDelete